Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 9, 2008

"Teal" We Find A Cure




Last weekend I had the privilege of attending a benefit for Ovarian Cancer with our friends Bethany and Dustin. Bethany has a very close family friend currently battling with Ovarian Cancer. This benefit was to raise awareness and money for research. I had a wonderful time with Bethany and Dustin and their many friends and family members out supporting this event and Tracey Gray, their family friend. Bethany's family and the Gray's are amazing people with a wonderful attitude and outlook on life. I felt very blessed to be a part of this opportunity to raise money. All in all I believe the benefit raised nearly $10,000. Which is not bad for dinner with raffles and auctions in Alton!
I will say that the food was awesome. I really enjoyed the adult time and company, and the dancing and band were so much fun!!
Thanks to the Riechmann's for letting me tag along! I had a wonderful time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sounds like an awesome event. Where in Alton was it held? Wendy