Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 11, 2008

The Daddy Chain is Shrinking!!



Just wanted to update that our Daddy will be home one week from today! We are so excited, our chain just keeps getting shorter! We are soooo ready to have Daddy back in the swing of things here!

I give unending props to real military wives and other wives/families who deal with this all of the time!! You all are better women than I'll ever be. This has been the longest month of our lives! (Especially Jack and Liv, seeing as how there lives are so short in comparison to mine:)

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Don't sell yourself short. I would fall apart with one day of Sean being gone. I admire what you do.

Mommy said...

How exciting! I bet he can't wait to tear the last one off!

Katy said...

It is definitely no fun having husband/daddy away for a long time. We try not being apart more than 6 weeks at a time, but it's tough!

I'm happy that you only have 1 more week! :)