We got out to enjoy the weather this weekend. Even though we stayed near the house, actually in the yard:) , we still made the most of the end of the "summer". On Saturday, Jackson was determined to "work in the garden". So he got out his shovel and dug in our landscaping... That is what I get for not having an adequate garden for him. We took a few spins around the block in the powerwheels truck and ran around. Saturday evening, I went to an Ovarian Cancer benefit with Bethany and Dustin. The event was wonderful!! I will post more when I have some pics to go with. The kids stayed over night a Grandma and Grandpas. Jack was so excited to go!! I am sure Liv was too, but Jack is the one who told me over and over that is was time to take him! I then spent the night by myself at the house:( I probably got good sleep, but I missed the kids alot!
Sunday, I picked up the kids, Liv and I followed Jack around, and around the neighborhood on his little bike. At least he was having fun!!
All in all a fun and busy weekend for us! Still counting down 'til Daddy gets home, only 15 days left!! We can't wait!







2 comments:
Yeah, only 15 more days till Daddy! I am going to call you so that way we can set a date to get together. Livy is so sassy wearing those pink shades. Love it!
Sounds like you guys had a nice weekend!
Post a Comment