I am sure that we can all think of a million cute things that kids do, but today something that I have been finding just adorable is when Olivia "Shh"es me. Randomly at no particular time she puts her finger up to her lips and says "ssss ssss". Then of course she cracks up at the sheer cuteness of what she has done... While I am sure this will not be super cute for super long, especially when she gets older, for now I love it!! Of course trying to capture her "Shhhshing" with my camera was another trick, so this is the best I have! Enjoy my little cutie!
Saturday, October 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
How cute!
She is so cute. Don't you love when they do things that just make your heart melt! Hope you guys are hanging in there. Let me know if you need anything.
That is too cute! It's so funny how they pick things like that up...
So crazy!! Reagan started doing that a little while ago too. I have no idea where she got it from! Have I mentioned how cute your kids are lately?? ;)
Post a Comment