Uncle Cody has been emailing pictures and I wanted to share a little of what he is seeing in Baghdad. I have been lucky enough to hear from him a few times when he has had an opportunity to make phone calls. He is doing well and trying to keep up his spirits. Many of you who know Cody, know that he is the life of any party and can make a party out of nothing. So I am sure that he is making the most of his time overseas. I know that he is home sick, but he embracing this once ( I hope ) in a life time opportunity to serve his country in a way that not everyone can! I must say again, that I am so proud of him. I know the rest of our family is as well!! Anyhow, my picture taking obsession must have rubbed off on my brother, because he has taken and emailed many pictures! He is stationed at the airport in Baghdad and has been able to see many important people land there. So I hope you enjoy his little picture tour of his trip. Every picture of Cody has him posing with his gun, while I know it is necessary to have, I am sure he is eating up the power of holding his gun!!
Friday, October 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
You got that right! Life of the party indeed! Tell him we say hi!
Tell him that we appreciate him and his service to our country. I pray he is home safely with his family soon.
Post a Comment