Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thankful at Thanksgiving!

Grandpa Mark and Jackson
Mommy and Daddy, photo courtesy of Jackson...
Our Goofy Ones having fun together!!
What a crazy girl!

We hope that everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving time! We enjoyed time with our family and an over abundance of good food... But so is the season!! We headed out to Indy to spend the Thanksgiving holiday with Randy's mother and step-father. We had a great Thanksgiving day eating, and relaxing!
On Friday, Grandma Jo and Grandpa Mark kept the kids while Randy and I headed out to do some crazy shopping! I have never been out to shop early in the morning on "Black Friday". Typically Randy goes early and then comes back to get me... This year I had no excuse, the kids are bigger and didn't need me, so I was up and out with the man at 4:30a.m. to hit the sales! Shopping this way is like nothing I have ever seen! Needless to say we got some good deals and are close to finishing up our Christmas shopping! Friday evening we headed out to see some beautiful Christmas lights in Indy! It really helped to get up into the Christmas mood!
All in all we had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
We headed home on Saturday, with all of our parcels and with lots of Christmas decorations from Grandma Jo! She takes good care of us!

No comments: