Well back to the hustle and bustle of the holiday season! Daddy worked hard yesterday to get up our big tree and all of our decorations! We have a big tree in the living room and little trees in each of the kids rooms, the bathroom and two down stairs!! It was a lot of unpacking! But it is one of my favorite things! The take down is not my favorite but it is all worth it! The kids tried to help this year and as the pictures show, had lots of fun too! When we get everything up we will post more pictures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
Your tree looks great, & I love the Christmas towels!
The tree looks great!
I love decorating the tree with the kids! I usually have to go back and rearrange the ornaments after they are done, but it's worth seeing the get excited about Christmas! I love those Santa towels!!!
Everything looks fantastic. The kids are TOO cute. They makes my heart swell. :)
Post a Comment