We are having a big, busy, super fun weekend that isn't over yet!! It started Friday night, for me at least! I went out to Erato with a large group of friends from work to celebrate a job well done by my co-workers! I am nothing if not supportive... We had a great time and lots of laughs, right Bethany?? Anyway after Erato we headed over to Big Daddy's and hung out like we were back in our college days. Unfortunately we aren't and I am supper sleepy today!
Saturday morning Jackson and I went to "Breakfast with Santa", with Bethany and Braden at St. Marys Church in Edwardsville. We had so much fun! We ate, took a picture with Santa, and did lots of crafts! We really enjoyed it and are looking forward to next year when sissy can join in the fun.
Saturday afternoon Tammy and Shane came over and helped me rearrange the toy room while Randy was at drill!! We really made it look better and more roomy! When I get the pictures framed and hung I will have to post! I really needed the help and am thankful to have such great friends.
Saturday evening, I went to dinner with Bethany, Kelly and Heather. We ate at Neruda. GREAT food and wonderful atmosphere! I had a really nice evening just being with my friends!
Tomorrow is the family holiday party for Randy's unit on the base. The kids are super excited about the bounce house and crafts! I am hoping to get a good picture of the two of them with Santa!! We will see!







3 comments:
Too much fun!!! I had a great time. Thanks for the laughs.
Looks like you guys had a fun weekend and are enjoying the holiday season!
Wow, Big Daddy's! Check you out!!
By the way, I love that picture of you and Jack. His expression is priceless!!
Post a Comment