Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, December 15, 2008

Holiday Party at SAFB

Look whos up there!
Welcome Home Uncle Cody!!
Up in the Air Hog! Look whose flying!
Mommy and Baby Sis
Sorry Santa, we really do love you!!

I am about a week behind in my posting, so slowly but surely I will be catching up!! Last Sunday afternoon, the kids and I headed out to meet Randy on the Air Force Base for the wing holiday party. Many members of the unit are serving in Afghanistan, like our Uncle Brad. So needless to say it was a smaller party than usual. It was still a nice time for families! I really enjoy any extra effort the units puts together to make families feel welcome and supported! At the party we snacked on popcorn and cookies. The kids had a ball, literally, playing basketball, bouncing in the bounce house, visiting Santa and checking out the plane (which Jackson calls the "air hog"). The Santa visit was a big deal for both kids! For Jackson it was big because he had seen Santa the day before and "accidentally" told him he wanted a pogo stick. I am not sure where that came from, so it was important for him to visit again to clear up his list. Liv had not yet seen Santa yet, and it was not as smooth as I had hoped:) She screamed a little so Jack let him know what she wanted to ask for!! What a good big brother! Many more parties to come! Stay tuned!

2 comments:

Mommy said...

Love the Santa picture! PRICELESS!

Tori said...

Jack is always there for Liv! Soo cute!