While from the title it sounds good to most, I really needed to go to work yesterday!! Especially since we had snow day on Monday also. But so is life and my math test and all of the wonderful holiday language arts activities I had hoped to do will be pushed aside, and in some cases off until another year:)
I did get to enjoy the snow days at home with the kids. We basically just vegged out and played at home!! I guess I should be thankful, because I know many who did have to brave the slick streets. We will see how many more snow days we encounter this year... We are 2 and counting.
I did get to enjoy the snow days at home with the kids. We basically just vegged out and played at home!! I guess I should be thankful, because I know many who did have to brave the slick streets. We will see how many more snow days we encounter this year... We are 2 and counting.







2 comments:
I think snow days were much more fun when I was the kid. We made some Christmas decorations (to give to my sisters as presents) and watched A LOT of Spongebob. Pretty sure tomorrow will be snow day #3.
We too enjoyed the snow day! Although, we would have liked to REALLY have snow. Oh, well!
Post a Comment