Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Cookies, Cookies and more Cookies!

My men helping me out!
The newest member of the Woodland family, Emily getting her cookie on!!
Pan, Donna and Kate cooking up!
Heather and Jaime
Bethany and I, it was Twinkie Day at school!! I promise we don't dress alike!!

Last week on the iciest day, I went to a cookie exchange at my friend Kate's. It was a wonderful evening mixing with friends! I also got nearly 9 dozen cookies to take home for the holidays! You know that cooking really isn't my "thing", so Jackson and Randy helped and in the end Randy took over baking 9 dozen Swedish Spritz's for me:)... The man is very territorial about his kitchen!

1 comment:

Mommy said...

That's a lot of cookies! Santa would be very pleased.