Friday was a half day of school for students, but a full day for teachers. That is no problem for us because it allows for a nice long lunch break! We spent our lunch break eating at the Klingle House tea room. All of the Special Ed. gals, our honorary sped. friends (Kate, Heather and Emily), and Tori from Goshen ( who we miss so much!!) got together to enjoy a fun and, of course looking at our group, funny lunch. It was so nice to spend some relaxing down time before we were off, get ready to be jealous now, for the next two weeks on winter break! Thanks again girls for a fun afternoon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
You guys look like a fun group! I guess you have to have lots of humor in your life considering there are many moments in your profession where you want to pull out your hair!
It was so fun to see everyone again! I wish I could be at Woodland all the time for meetings or something so I could see you guys more!
Post a Comment