Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas Program at Eden!

Livy has had enough!
My little performers!
Not a great picture but, in the front row are Jackson and Braden!
Livy and Kendall Jingle Bell rockin'.
He is so hard to see but my little Roudolph is in the back row!

Our daycare and preschool held its annual Christmas program last Friday night! It was so adorable to see all of the little ones get up and sing the songs! You could tell that a lot of time and effort was spent putting it all together! Jackson sang with both the Preschool friends ( as we call them) and with his DoDa room. He sang songs like; Rodolph, The Friendly Beasts, Fliez Navidad, and We Wish You a Merry Christmas. Liv was less cooperative than usual, but it was getting to be her bedtime... She was part of Jingle Bells and a song about elves. The program was so cute and I really loved seeing the kids sing! Although my pictures are less than desirable, taking pictures in a church never seems to turn out...

2 comments:

Mommy said...

How adorable!!! I have tears in my eyes just thinking about them up there singing. I bet you were so proud to see your babies singing away!

Tori said...

So cute!! I love the reindeer ears and noses!