Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Fourth Annual Rodgers/Riechmann Christmas

Everyone cooperated!!
Getting ready for action!
Our big girls, (tear)
Our really big boys, (tear, tear)
I love this picture, no one ever looks at me at the same time!!
This is the best picture ever!

Last night our good friends, the Riechmann's, came over to celebrate Christmas with us. We ate Chinese food and let the kids exchange gifts! I believe this is our fourth year spending time together at Christmas. We had a fun time watching the kids open and play with their new found treasures! Jackson received a Transformers tent and a Batmobile! Braden got a Thomas Tent and a super cute Cars tin filled with little boxer shorts! Olivia got two Cabbage patch dolls and some play baby bottles! Kendall got some Cinderella Princess blocks and a tea set! What a lucky group, Thanks Riechmann's!! We love the gifts and cherish the time we spend.

3 comments:

Riechmann Family said...

We had a blast too! Braden and Kendall had a tea party inside the Thomas tent and Braden is sleeping in the tent as I type. What a great gift!

Mommy said...

I bet the kids had fun exchanging gifts with their buddies! Tell Bethany her little ones are getting so big!

Tori said...

Yay! Looks like a great night! I can't believe how big our kids are now!!! What a bittersweet feeling.