Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Sunday afternoon Shopping...

Our finished product, and a little friend for sissy!
Giving Moose a bath...
Getting stuffed!
Picking out a song.
Picking out our Moose!

We finally finished up our Christmas shopping this past Sunday afternoon!! We headed out to brave the mall and all of the other holiday shoppers. Our kids are great shoppers, and really they have to be being related to Randy and I! We were able to finish up shopping for everyone on our list, get Liv a holiday dress and swing into the Build-a-Bear for a visit. We didn't build a bear, we built a holiday moose! We had fun and he is super cute! His antlers light up and he plays Jingle Bell Rock! Both Jack and Liv thought Building-A-Moose was great!

3 comments:

Mommy said...

Love the Moose Jackson! Wow, you really are brave heading to the mall on the weekend. I wish I could say my shopping is done. I still have a few things to get. I will be going out tomorrow night to finish it up. Wish me luck!

Tori said...

Look at you party girl! All of your new posts are awesome and it looks like you a fantastic weekend!

hlc said...

WOW Jaycie! You are blog-o-rific! Looks like you had enough fun this weekend for everyone.