Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Second Holiday Party of the Weekend!

Regions Crew during the gift exchange!
Everyone having fun!
Something must have been funny...

Wow, we were party animals this past weekend. And let me say that is totally out of character for us and I am so sleepy still! (Not really, the all nighter I just pulled writing my final paper may have more to do with it...) On Saturday night, after a day filled with cleaning, we prepared for our second holiday party. The past three years we have held the Glen Carbon Regions Holiday party at our house. It is always a fun and laid back time for the employees of the bank to come and enjoy. We eat, drink and be merry; all while playing pool, darts and card games. Everyone from the bank also participates in a "grab bag" gift exchange, which is always funny! This year, as in years past the bank crew partied like rock stars! But I hope it was as enjoyable for those who attended as it was for Randy and I!

1 comment:

Mommy said...

You guys are party animals! Looks like a good time.