Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Holiday Party with the Alpha Phi's

The Girls!
Tammy, Lindsey, me, Liz,
Lacey, GG, Emily
GG and Baby Noah, Come on GG don't you want just one little baby?? :)
Me, Lindsey and Izzy
Jackson and Liv, they really do love eachother that much!!
I hope it lasts!!
This past Friday night I was able to spend some wonderful time catching up with many of my sorority sisters. We try hard to get together throughout the year but often the demands of life; family and jobs, get to be so much that monthly turns to bi-monthly, and then twice a year... Although it makes me sad to see so much time pass between seeing the girls we always end up right where we left off. ( It is especially sad that I don't see Lace and Linds seeing as how we are practically neighbors... :) ) We were able to get most of the girls together for pizza, drinks, fun and an ornament exchange! Our group continues to grow as we all get married and the number of kids we have bettween us continues to increase! All together we had 7 girls, 6 guys and 8 kids. Just think of all the fun to be had! We really missed those who couldn't make it; Brittany and Payton, Jen and baby to be, and Roma!! Hope that next year we can all be together!!
I enjoy the time and I know that my kids really enjoyed the play time!! So my A-Phi Christmas just goes to show that we still know how to have fun:)!!

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Amen my sister;) And it is sad that we don't see each other that much but just wait until it warms up! We will see each other all the time.....it is to cold to walk to your house:)

Mommy said...

Our group does get bigger and bigger each year. I love that!!

Katy said...

It's so great you can get together with your college friends!