Well it is true, as you read in my title, my baby turns four on March first! He has been patiently and not so patiently waiting for his birthday for what seems like forever! I can't believe that my baby is becoming a boy. Yes I know he has always been a boy, but he is becoming a big boy. Each day he is less of a baby and more of a boy. I am not ready for this, but he is racing towards it every day!
I really can't believe it was just four short years ago when we were blessed with our Jackson! He is such a wonderful, sweet and loving child. We are so lucky to have him, and we really don't remember life before him... Time sure does fly, the other day we got a note from our daycare telling us that Jack was moving rooms due to his pending birthday. He is excited 'cause he will be moving with his best friend, I am sad 'cause it is the last room at the daycare, there isn't anywhere to go from here except for school.
So I wish my baby happy, happy birthday, no matter how big he gets he will always be a baby in my eyes! Enjoy my walk down memory lane....
March 1, 2005
9 lbs. 2 oz./ 21 inches






.jpg)




5 comments:
I just love him to pieces! I am so sorry we couldn't make it to his party, but I (like always) had to work. Miss you guys!
Happy birthday Jackson! I remember Nicholas calling him "baby Jack" for the longest time (probably until a year or two ago). :)
I know exactly how you feel. Just think of how emotional it will be when he turns 5!
He's adorable! You are amazing parents!
We love you Jackson! Happy number 4Birthday!!!
Post a Comment