Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 26, 2009

New Additions to Our Family

Livy is so excited she wouldn't move...
Jack is so proud of his new pets!
They stood by the tank for a very long time!

Don't get crazy thoughts, we just got some fish!! Jackson has been wanting a pet, and he suggested fish! Thinking that we got off easy, we happily bought a tank, all of the supplies and some fish. Our new pets are named Super Fin, Bubbles, Rock, Chubby and Nate. Jackson carefully named each fish and he knows who is who... Unfortunately we have found fish are harder to keep alive than we thought. We have had to replace three already! Jackson has taken the untimely death of his new pets well, especially since we have gotten a Super Fin 2, Rock 2, and Bubbles 2. Randy and I have joked, that is they continue to die we may have to get a dog, at least we could keep it alive!

3 comments:

Em and Steve said...

That's why we got Toby. I have never had success with fish. Good luck!

Tori said...

You better stick with fish. I just can't picture you with a dog!

Mommy said...

OMG!!!! You have a family pet! Now Jaycie, how quickly you forget that we murdered our fish in college.?! Remember....Titanic is all I have to say!!! LOL Good luck with those fishy. I bet Jack and Livy are having so much fun with them.