Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 22, 2009

A Wonderful Valentines Day Suprise

Me and My Valentine
The view out of our window... Ahhh Baseball Heaven.

In the past 5 years Randy and I have not celebrated Valentines Day. We have exchanged cards and last year he did send me beautiful flowers to school ( but then there was a snow day and there was a mix up and they died...) but we haven't gone out to dinner since we have been married. Time just wasn't there, and twice I have been very pregnant, so we just let it pass. This year Randy decided to make it special! So this year on Friday night Randy planned Valentines Day for us! He made dinner reservations and made arrangements for the kids all on his own. I knew we had plans but didn't know what they were... So my wonderful husband planned a lovely surprise for me! We took the kids over to Grandma and Grandpas and headed to St. Louis for dinner. We ate at Mihalus, were they served us a wonderful steak dinner in the winery. The food was awesome, and the atmosphere was amazing. Following dinner I wanted nothing more than to head home for a child free sleep. Randy had yet another surprise up his sleeve, he made reservations for a one night stay at the Hilton at the Ballpark. So we had a luxurious nights rest and had an awesome view right into our summer home away from home, Busch Stadium! So all in all we had an awesome Valentines Day! Saturday we spent the day with the kids and exchanged little gifts, we watched a family movie and read the kids Valentine books! This was the best way I could think of to spend this holiday of love...

2 comments:

Katy said...

What a thoughtful hubby you have!

Mommy said...

Good Job Randy!!