Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Five Years and Going Strong....

This past Friday Randy and I celebrated our fifth wedding anniversary. We have been married now for five years and together for nearly nine! It is hard to believe, our lives have changed so much since we first came together. We have two beautiful children that we can't remember life without, we have a beautiful home, we have wonderful careers and a very happy marriage. We know that we are very lucky for all that we have been blessed with! So I would like to say that I am the luckiest lady alive today to have a wonderful man like Randy taking care of me and our family!! We have a big weekend planned so stay tuned!!
March 20, 2004


3 comments:

Riechmann Family said...

Congrats on the 5-year mark! We old-timers can't remember back that far (ha ha)!

Mommy said...

Happy belated anniversary! We love you guys!!!!

The Shirley Family said...

I can not believe it has been 5 years! Happy Anniversary! :)
-Jen