Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, March 27, 2009

Super Hero Friday Night

We have been so busy lately and today I realized that I haven't taken any pictures of the kids in awhile... So tonight the kids and I are just playing around the house and are getting ready to watch Thumblina. Daddy is going out with the boys. We decided to take a few tubby pictures and some in our favorite jammies!! Enjoy!
Cute and clean, great combination!!
Looks so sweet, doesn't she?? I think that is the look she is going for!
Crazy boy, always making a face!!
Our little caped crusaders!!
Batman and Super Girl
Look at our capes, the best part of these jammies!
We want to fly!






4 comments:

Em and Steve said...

I love it. Why don't my jammies get to have capes on them? Jealous!

Riechmann Family said...

Looks like fun! Did you get to watch your movie again?

Mommy said...

I love the pj's! I didn't know they made little girl pj's with capes. How cute!

Katy said...

How cute are they in their pj's!!!