Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 18, 2009

A Visit with Aunt McKenna

On Columbus Day my sister, McKenna, and a couple of her friends came down to visit us. The girls and I attended the SIUE Preview. McKenna is pretty positive that she wants to attend college down here the year after next, and after visiting the Preview I think her girl friends were sold as well! McKenna is a junior and is still unsure of what she wants to be "when she grows up", but she is positive that she wants to be closer to Kait, Cody, and me!! And we will be glad to have her. All in all we had a nice day visiting the school, and a little walk down memory lane for me!
Me at my almamter with my little sister!

Dreary day, but still a fun visit!
The girls practicing for their college days...

2 comments:

Mommy said...

So excited about Kenna going to our alma mater! I still can't believe she is as old as she is. The words College and McKenna do not seem to belong in the same sentence.

Em and Steve said...

I agree with Liz. McKenna should NOT be looking at colleges yet! That's great that she wants to head this way though!