Gotta wear a tutu when you are having a dance party! Having too much fun in the tubby... This was right before my floor and wall got caught in the water crossfire. Oh well, water dries and they had fun!!
I am a mother of 3, Jackson, Olivia and Emilia. We are a busy family of 5. Our children are the main focus of our lives. My husband is a wonderful man with whom I have shared the last 10 years. He works very hard to take very good care of us! I am also a teacher and still a student working dilligently on attaining a Masters Degree of education. We are busy but always make time for family and friends.
4 comments:
Exactly the reason I'm sure Kendall will LOVE her birthday gift from you!! Can't have a dance party without it!
I hear you on the water all over the floor bit. I guess they think it's like the pool or something?
Your kiddos look so much alike in the bath photo, & I love Livy's tutu!
They are adorable!
Post a Comment