On Wednesday we patiently waited for our new bunk bed to be delivered! When they came, the kids were so excited they could hardly stay out of the way for the delivery men to build them. Livy must have told the men "thank-you" 50 times... Grandma Jo came last week and transformed the "blue" room into the "neutral for Jack and Liv" room and it looks great! Right now we are still transitioning Liv's stuff into the room and have not yet hung the wall stuff back up. We are planning to decorate as well. So for now these are just the beds with the new comforters, once we finish the room I will show before and afters! The kids are both (keep your fingers crossed) sleeping in their new beds and are doing well!
Friday, April 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
Those are some good lookin' beds! Glad to see "Braden Bear" is still hanging out in the top bunk!
I LOVE the new bunk beds! I bet Jack and Livy love them too!
How cute!!!
Love the new beds! Jami's already asking when she'll get bunk beds with her brother. :)
Post a Comment