On Thursday Daddy came home early to go to the movies with us! We went out to O'Fallon to see "How to Train Your Dragon". It was cute but had a "scary" dragon at the end so Liv and I finished the movie in the lobby. I think she really wanted to check out the games, but just the same... Jack and Randy enjoyed the movie! Jack really "needs" "How to Train Your Dragon" jammies now. We will see how that pans out! It was fun and I got to enjoy my favorite part of any movie, THE POPCORN!!
Friday, April 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
Just so you know, they had a lot of How to Train Your Dragon stuff at Wal-Mart. Might be a good spot to look for Jack's new jammies!
I will have to take the boys to see that flick. By the way, thanks for making me crave movie theater popcorn now...sheesh!
Post a Comment