This weekend we finally finished getting ready for baby. Jackson and Randy built our new swing, bouncer seat and crib. We also got out the baby bedding, and got all of the stuff put up. We are officially as ready as we are going to be! We also got a new camera, so I took some pictures so I could start learning how to use it.
Jackson was willing to be my model while I tried out the new camera, Liv was not!
Having a great helper makes the work go faster!
Daddy is having so much fun!!
Almost done, I should have taken some after shots...I will next time!







2 comments:
Your blog is great. I am so addicted to these things. I can't wait to follow along and see how number three adds to the fun at your house!!! I also just posted up the pics that were supposed to be at the end of my past post. Apparently I forgot about those. Opps!
How exciting for all of you!! There's nothing more exciting than a brand new baby! Congrats and I can't wait to see pics of the new bundle =). We have that same swing but in the flower print...Emmy LOVES it!! BTW - what kind of new camera did ya get? Sorry, I had to ask...lol ;-)
Post a Comment