Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, June 28, 2010

Baby Rodgers #3, And the Count Down is On!!

On Friday we were officially 38 weeks pregnant!  I had a routine appointment today and all is well on our front!  The baby's heartbeat is good, about 138 beats per minute.  I am measuring a bit smaller than the last few weeks, about 36.5 inches, and that is due to our little miss dropping lower!  She is just about ready to make her debut...  We are ready for her!  Our house is ready, the kids are ready, everyone is super excited!  My hospital report time for our C-Section on Friday is 5:30 A.M., so by the time my kids are waking up their new baby sister should be here!  We will be sure to update everyone one her arrival, and I am sure I will post at least once more before Friday!

2 comments:

Em and Steve said...

So excited for you guys - and - you look AMAZING! I will be calling you when we start the baby thing to find out your tricks!

Katy said...

Good luck tomorrow! Can't wait to see pictures of your baby girl!