While it is my dream to have a lovely, backyard, in-ground swimming pool, it is certainly not a reality... So I will have to settle for this nice little inflatable one! It is getting to be typical, HOT Southern Illinois weather and we need fun ways to keep cool. We got this little pool on Tuesday and are already enjoying it! Yesterday our friends Bethany, Braden and Kendall came over and swam. This morning we got out early to enjoy the morning. I think this will do for now, of course until my dream comes true ;)
Jackson just relaxing in the water.
There was a really nice breeze today, which made Liv a little cold...
Jack contemplating getting his face wet and Liv planning her escape!







2 comments:
We had fun, although you should clarify that I did NOT swim. Maybe we can do that again early this week before that beautiful baby arrives :)
I think we have the same pool! Would love to have a real pool, but without the upkeep & $$$$!
Post a Comment