Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Movie Morning

On Monday morning we headed out to see Shrek, Forever After at the movies.  This seemed like a great, low key way to beat the heat.  I also know that very soon (in 8 days) we won't be getting out much, so as much as I feel able I am trying to make the kids summer fun!!  Anyway we enjoyed the movie!  It was super cute and we love our movie popcorn!  We are hoping to hit up the movies at least once more before baby comes to see Toy Story 3...
Patiently waiting and snacking before the feature!
We enjoyed this show with about 6 other patrons, yet this is still the spot they wanted to sit in...

2 comments:

Riechmann Family said...

Glad you enjoyed the movie! And you met your goal of seeing Toy Story 3 :)

Katy said...

Love the choice of seats!