Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

My Pregnancy Top 10's

As we near the end of  this pregnancy I have taken some time to reflect on the things that I love about being pregnant, the things that I will miss.  I have also pondered those things that I will not miss and that I will be glad to have pass once baby comes.  So here goes,
My Pregnancy Top 10's!

The Top 10 Things I Love About This Pregnancy
10.  Thinking about having three beautiful children.
9.  When Livy talks, sings, or whispers into my belly button, and when she kisses "the baby".
8.  When Jack "hugs" my belly and tries to be in pictures with "the baby".
7.  Anytime the kids say something about how HUGE I am and then cover with "its just because of the baby mom."
6.  My big, round belly.
5.  Eating pretty much anything I want ( especially entire watermelons and Turtle Sundaes).
4.  Having a real reason to have Randy do all the household chores I hate, it is hard to come up with reasons for him to do everything when I am not pregnant.
3.  Shopping for another baby girl!!
2.  How excited my children are about having a baby sister!
1.  The feeling of Baby Rodgers #3 moving around (even though right now it  hurts alittle...)


The Top 10 Things I will NOT Miss About Being Pregnant 
10. The fact that my legs fall asleep if I sit for too long, or while I sleep.
9.  The stretched skin feeling (Something I liken to when the Hulk tears off his clothes to change forms, just imagine that with my belly).
8.  Wanting to eat alot, but getting full quickly...
7.  Waddling everywhere I go.
6. Livy knowing that she can move faster than me right now, and trying to catch her when she is on the move.
5.  Being SO tired...(I know this one won't be getting better soon :):)
4.  Randy being nervous, such a worry wart ;)
3. TIGHT clothes.
2.  Uncomfortable sleep, tossing and turning and waking up HOT all of the time.
1.  CONSTANTLY  having to pee!!!!!!

I really have had a fine pregnancy, and there are so many things that I will miss.  But we are very excited for baby, and can't wait to see what she will be like!!

2 comments:

Riechmann Family said...

I whole-heartedly agree!!!

Katy said...

Can't wait to hear of baby girl's arrival! Good luck!