Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Another Oldie but Goodie!

This weekend we got out the Fisher Price Crawling wall for Milli to play with.  Now, I am pretty sure that this thing has been recalled, but both of my other kids survived and now that I have 3 kids, I am sure that almost everything I had for the first 2 has been recalled...  So I promise we will watch her close, but I see no threat and believe me I looked!  Anyway, we got out this toy and our big kids acted like it was Christmas all over again... Go figure, all it takes is a fun baby toy to make everyone happy!
Not a great pic...  I was actually using my water camera...  It was closest! Here is my Milli checking out her new play thing!
Since Milli isn't crawling yet, Liv gave her a demonstration of what it would be like to crawl through!  What a helpful big sister...

2 comments:

Katy said...

Jami is the same way with her old toys. I think they love them more now than when they were babies!

Riechmann Family said...

Yay for the crawling wall! What a great toy, and yes, I'm sure it has been recalled, but let's let them live on the edge!!