Seven years ago (today) on a blustery, chilly March day I married my one true love! Today is our 7th wedding anniversary, and this summer we will have been together 11 years! Where does the time go??? We have built a crazy, beautiful life that I would not change one bit. Everyday I am more in love with my darling, nut of a husband(especially on the days when I'd like to ring his neck ;)!
This year we celebrated very low key! Randy had drill this weekend and he somehow got "lucky" enough to be scheduled for one day shift and two 6 p.m. to 6 a.m. shifts in a row. Now if you know Randy, you know that the man needs his sleep! So he had to catch up on his zzzzzz's while the kids and I tip-toed around the house. Well, Sunday afternoon, after sleeping only 3 hours, Randy got up and around. Big Randy and Grandma took the kids for a couple of hours and Randy and I enjoyed dinner (at 54th Street Bar and Grill), a walk(come on the weather was awesome!) and some coffee together. I couldn't think of a better way to spend our day!
Grow old along with me, the best is yet to be.
Robert Browning
Mr. and Mrs. Randall J. Rodgers
March 20, 2004









5 comments:
I can't believe it's been SEVEN years! I feel like we were just at Eden the other day for the ceremony. Love you guys!
congrats! how exciting!
Congrats Randy and Jaycie:):) The pic of your veil blowing in the wind is one my favs! Love you guys:)
Sounds like a great way to celebrate the day! Happy Anniversary
Happy Belated Anniversary (on your blog at least...I'm pretty sure I texted you :)) Here's to many, many more years together...CHEERS!!
Post a Comment