When I set Miss Milli down on my bed this evening in her hand-me-down white and pink ballerina jammies, I flashed back to my sweet Miss Livy in them sitting in the same spot! And since I let no moment go unphotographed I had a picture too!
Deja Vu!
My sweet baby Livy at 9 months old.
My sweet baby Milli at nearly 9 months old.







3 comments:
9 months?! Really?! no way, she can't be!!! I totally see Liv in her =)
I love flashbacks! Sorry to say that they don't resemble each other too much...obviously Millie looks more like you :)
I love that Em gets to where some of Maddy's "old" outfits. It is fun to compare pics of them at the same age, plus I get use the things Maddy onley wore once or twice since she kind of had a lot of clothing options. Your girls are too cute!
Post a Comment