Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Fourth of July Weekend at the Lake

We spent all day Saturday and the better part of Sunday enjoying the beautiful weather out on the lake.  It was sunny and HOT!!  Even I got into the lake, and that is usually not something I do...  Everyone seemed to enjoy themselves eating, floating, boating, tubing and even Uncle Brad did a little skiing!  I took tons of pictures, this is just a little sample!
Chilling!!  Here is Uncle Cody, Jackson, Aunt Nat (with Baby Boy Carlson on board) and my Ma floating around the lake!
Uncle Lukie!
Our amazing weekend host, Grandpa Randy! 
Grandma enjoying some lazy time on the lake!
Getting ready for some tubing!
My little fish, probably being sneaky...
My sister and me!!  Clearly she is standing on a very tall step ;)
Aunt Rhonda and Milli cooling off!
Miss Milli LOVED the lake!!  I wasn't sure what she would think but she floated around forever!
These two are up to no good I am sure...

No comments: