Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Odds and Ends That Seems Share Worthy...

Here are a few snapshots that don't go with anything, but make me smile.  Hopefully they will do the same for you!
Last Sunday as I was getting everyone ready for church, the kids decided to have a "camp-out" in the doorway.  They called me to have their picture taken, gotta love that!  As you can see Liv still needed to get dressed, I am sure we were running late...
We have already ordered Halloween costumes in the Rodgers household.  Not because I am so on the ball that way, but because I found a to good to pass up deal for Milli's costume and figured I'd just order all at once.  This year Jackson is going to be Harry Potter, his most current obsession.  He has seen the movies and we have begun reading the books. I am sure by October I will be pretty burnt out on his spells.  Liv is going to be Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz.  She has only seen the movie The Wizard of Ha's from Veggie Tales, so we will be having a movie night soon!  In this picture Liv is wear a black shirt of mine and some odds and ends from around the house.  Milli will be the Wicked Witch of the West from Wizard of Oz, she will be a bit of an accessory to her big sis.
Now that we have the new fence the kids can get out into the yard and I can see them from the window in the kitchen.  While I did dishes the other day they went out to blow bubbles, when I went to check on them I found them under the table reading Harry Potter Lego Book.  Of course it was hot so I told them to read inside!  Silly kids!
The other night we had to read ALL of the library books, not sure why but it was imperative!  Daddy is a much more expressive reader than I am.  I love his facial expressions!
In this story he is crying about rain on a wedding day...  Oh Daddy!!  The kids love it though.
Making progress, I stood her up but she hung out for a while!  So we are getting somewhere...

2 comments:

Riechmann Family said...

Cute pictures! I especially like Randy crying about the rainy wedding. Too funny!!

Mommy said...

I may just have to bring my kids over for story hour with Uncle Randy!