Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 7, 2011

HARRY POTTER!

Yes, we are totally caught in the Harry Potter cult phenomenon at our house...  But I have read and reread all of the books, so I do feel like a "real" expert.  That being said, we tagged along with our friends to see the last instalment of Harry Potter at the movies.  We ate a delicious dinner in town at Mi Casa Mexiana, and headed over to see the movie.  I liked it just fine, for what it was, but felt that it really didn't do justice to the books.  Still it was good and moved me to tears a time or two...  We had a great night out with our friends!
We are Harry Potter ready!
The excitement is building...
Lets GO!!

1 comment:

Riechmann Family said...

Our hubbies were less than excited. I say we leave them at home for our Twilight movie outing ;)