Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Look What I Found!

The other day I went in to get Miss Milli from her nap and look what I found!!  She had pulled herself up in her crib!  Now I know that it is about time, but it is a big step for our sissy.  Milli still isn't standing or walking yet---due in part, I am sure, to the fact that I hold her ALL of the time.  I have been assured by many that she will walk when she is ready and I know that I should get all of my snuggles in now.  Once she is mobile I am sure she won't want me to hold her as much... So- until then I will hold her for every second she will let me :)

1 comment:

Riechmann Family said...

What a happy face! Way to go, Milli!