Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Hangin' with Dom!

This Wednesday our kiddos started karate (more to come on that front), and our friends Darryl and Sharrolynn needed a sitter for their son Dominic.  Since I planned on being at the Y for the better part of the evening, Randy planned to be the baby sitter and I would help him out later!  Randy met me at the Y and picked up the girls after Liv's class, he then went home and met Dominic's mom!  Randy is a goofy guy but he really is a great baby sitter and he is always more than willing to watch a friends kid(s).  He really has fun himself!  Needless to say, I got home around 7 so he was only on duty with the girls and one year old Dom for an hour and a half or so.  When I got home we ate the delicious dinner Randy made while he was also entertaining the kids (he is multi-talented), then I gave four baths, and put our kids to bed.  Our buddy Dom hung out with Randy and I and played like a champ until his momma and daddy got home! We had a great time and hope to play again soon!
While I was giving Dom some snuggles, Milli got jealous ;)
Our big kids had so much fun with Dom!

1 comment:

Riechmann Family said...

What a cutie! You guys are great friends to offer up your sitter services...I know because you've done it for us!!