Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Labor Day Weekend 2011

We had a wonderful and busy Labor Day weekend.  And, if you can believe it I only remembered to pull out my camera once!  So unlike me...  We began our weekend with and a Momma and Daddy dinner out.  Randy and I went out to dinner Friday night to celebrate a friends birthday.  We ate at a good little seafood place called the Broadway Oyster Bar.  The food was delicious, but a waitress spilled tarter sauce ALL over Randy, so we ended our night early ;)  On Saturday morning we headed out to the lake and spent the most beautiful day!  The weather was awesome, and so were the kids!  Saturday night we went to Uncle Brads for a BBQ.  The kids and I didn't stay long, the baby was sleepy and there is not a lot for kids to do there.  We came home with friends though!  Aunt Liz, her boys and baby Ava visited with us.  The kids had the best time playing and we mommas has a great time chatting!  Sunday is always my favorite day of the week.  We went to church, out to lunch and did some shopping (great right?).  Monday we were off to celebrate the holiday, and our Daddy had great ball game tickets in the PNC suite.  Randy and I headed out to the game with Bethany and Dustin.  The weather was amazing, as was the food and company!  So, all in all a great weekend for the Rodgers'!
Randy and I (alittle close ;)
The Riechmann's
The Men
Our Crew
The Ladies
Just for fun...There was a phone in the suite, thank goodness-- you just never know when you need to make a call!

1 comment:

Riechmann Family said...

It was a great time! I love that phone picture :)