About two weeks ago I was lucky to be able to attend Jackson's first field trip this year. Jack's class headed out to Rhodes Family Farm to go pumpkin picking. We were both looking forward to the trip, but the weather didn't look promising. It was not raining when the trip started, but as we loaded a bunch of first graders onto wagons to pick pumpkins it did begin to rain on our parade... But we stuck it out and the rain passed and we had a great day!! I am so glad that I have the kind of job that allows me to have time to go on trips like this with the kids!!
Jack and his friend Julia
Rhodes Family Farm had lots of fun things for kids to do!
Jack has gotten awfully brave this year! Check him out on the zip line!
WHEEEEEEEE.....
Miss Hoggs Class







1 comment:
Yeah...we ended up going as well. Let me just say that the corn bin didn't smell so great after your rain shower.
Post a Comment