Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 23, 2011

When the boys go camping...

The boys went camping and the girls and I stayed home.  We planned to have a girls weekend.  We had some things to take care of around the house, and Liv wanted to have a play date.  Liv invited Kendall over to play in the afternoon.  Kendall and Liv don't get to see each other nearly as much as they would like to, so it was a nice time for the two of them to play without any interference from the boys.  They played all of their girly stuff and even did a little cookie decorating.  The girls had fun!  After the play date, my girls and I did a little shopping and got some ice cream and a movie.  Liv and I ended our night with a movie and a some snuggles!
Ready
Yummy
The cookie looked cute, but they didn't really taste very good...

No comments: