Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Missing Daddy Already!





Daddy left this morning! We miss him already. This is our longest time away with two babies. Jackson misses Daddy the most! But he is going to be a big helper to Mommy while Daddy is "out defending America", (Jacksons exact words). Away here are a few pics of our Daddy!! Please pray for my sanity:)

3 comments:

Mommy said...

"out defending America" how cute! Sorry about the dry spell on my blog, but I have a new camera and am learning how to use it! You know the drill..... no pics= no new post. We can definately get together on Friday! I will call you tomorrow. Till then, I will keep you sanity in my prayers!

Katy said...

I totally understand how hard it is when Daddy is gone! I hope the time goes by quickly for all of you. :)

Lindsey said...

I am thinking of you guys! Also thank you so much for the clothes! What would my babies do without your shopping:):) LOL!