Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Our Big Saturday Morning






Well, today is our first weekend day with out Daddy, so we made big plans! We went to the library, to return our overdue books, and picked out some new books to read. We love going to the library! Jackson likes to listen to the Tumble Books and Livy loves to run around... Today she spent some time looking at books and sometime playing in the train house with stuffed animals and blocks.
After the library we headed over to the playground. Both Jack and Livy love the swings and slides! We spent a little while there and then headed home for Livy's nap!! She was worn out after all of our playing at the playground!
Uncle Brad and Aunt B are moving in as I type!! We are going to go check it out after nap time! I will update on the progress over there!!

2 comments:

Mommy said...

My boys love the library too! You know they didn't have all those cool toys and centers at the library as they do now. Maybe I would have liked to read more as a kid had there have been stuff like that when I was growing up. You know me, "did they make that book into a movie yet?"

Roma said...

Cute pics! Looks like you guys had a good weekend!