Well today marks our 37th week of being pregnant with Baby Rodgers #3. I am doing well and we have made many preparations this last week getting ready for baby. I know, its about time right... But I tell you I am wiped out, it is hard to grow a human! This week we finally ordered a crib, a swing, and a bouncy seat, we built the pack-n-play (where baby will sleep in our room for a while...), washed the baby clothes and items that we have here, bought some diapers, and packed the hospital bags!! So we are finally as ready as we are going to be. At my doctors appointment on Monday, my doctor suggested that we may not make it to our originally scheduled day. Sounds like a challenge to me, so I'll (try to) show her! Anyhow, in just 2 weeks from today day we will welcome our third little bundle into our lives!! We can't wait, and the kids are beside themselves with excitement! Until next week...
I should really stop wearing horizontal stripes...







1 comment:
I can't believe you're having a baby in less than 2 weeks! I'm not sure I'm ready for that yet!!
Post a Comment