Well, all is well here with Baby Rodgers #3. I had a 36 week ultra-sound on Friday and (as far as I know...) everything looks good. She is smooshed in there, I am surprised the ultrasound tech could see any of what she was looking for... Anyhow, we are schedule to meet our next baby girl in just under three weeks. We are excited, but have many preparations to make. We still do not have all that we need to have out to bring baby home, but I keep telling myself that we will work on it this week. So we will see! I do plan to pack our hospital bags this week and to hopefully order a crib, as we did not save the last one. We are also going to stop by Aunt Kaits to borrow some baby gear, because niece/cousin Reese was a July baby as well! I am now on a every week doctor visit rotation so I should have more updates to come!!
Starting to get alittle puffy in my face... But really not bad compare to my past two pregnancies!
My belly is really growing now, the kids are so excited!
Jack loves to be in pictures with "the baby".







1 comment:
So cute! I don't think I've taken a pregnancy picture yet...maybe I should do that before the baby comes! You'll get it all done before she arrives!!
Post a Comment