No, I didn't cave in and take the kids camping, but I did buy them a tent... I still try to convince them that going to Grandpa's Lake is really a camping trip! The kids have been just dying to get a tent. We had planned on looking for a character pop-up tent, but it ended up being cheaper to just buy a real camping tent. We set the tent up in the living room last week and we have gotten hours of enjoyment from it! We have had snacks in it, played with toys, read books, and tried to "take a nap" in it! We were thinking about taking it down today, but it has just been so fun that we are going to leave it up for just a bit longer!
You would be surprised just how much stuff fits in a little tent like this one...
Pretending to nap!







1 comment:
I'm not letting my kids see these pictures because they will want one too! Looks like fun!
Post a Comment