Time is flying and Baby Hannah will be here before we know it!! It was time to shower both baby-to-be and Momma with some gifts and love. Lacey, Lindsey and I organized a nice, little shower for Baby Hannah and Tammy at the Y. We had a great time playing games, laughing, eating and, of course, showering the new family with gifts! Baby Hannah got lots of new stuff, and is anxiously anticipated by friends and family alike!!
Some of our girls!!
We were missing a few people at this fun event!
Where my girls at??? Oh look, they are right here!!
It is amazing to see the changes we have all supported each other through over the last 10+ years!
I am so thankful for my girls!
Fancy, functional center pieces by Lacey!
Daddy-to-be getting some practice in with the girls!! What a great Daddy Shane will be!
Party time!
I know I can't wait for Baby Hannah, so I can only imagine how these two feel! :)







1 comment:
VERY cute! everyone always looks so good!
Post a Comment