4 MONTHS OLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Seems crazy to think that so much time has passed, but it has and our Milli is continuing to grow and change each and everyday! Milli had her 4 month well doctors visit and she is right where she should be, as perfect as can be! Miss Milli weighs 15 lbs. and is 25 3/4 inches long. She is hovering right around the 75%tile for both her height and weight! So while she may seem like an awfully big girl, she is the smallest Rodgers baby yet! Milli is as happy as can be. She laughs, coos and smiles ALL of the time. She is still a champion sleeper, but has given us a handful of late night wake-up calls lately due to a cold... We just started feeding her cereal, and I am so excited! I just love feeding babies!
Momma's little snuggle bug!
This way I can hold her and still use my hands!







1 comment:
until she starts walking. LOL She is so beautiful.
Post a Comment