Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Family Pictures 2010

In our last family picture Emilia wasn't yet a twinkle in my eye...so it was definitely time for an update!  My dear friend, Wendy, does photography and we were blessed to have her take time to take some great pictures of us.  She did an amazing job, considering my Liv gave her a run!!  Thank you Wendy!  Fellow bloggers if you need a good photographer, just let me know!!



Anyone who knows me, knows I just can resist a picture of a crying baby ;)



3 comments:

Leah said...

ADORABLE!!

Em and Steve said...

I LOVE the pics! Steve and I are thinking about asking someone to brave the weather with us this year, but it might just be too late. I would love her contact info if you don't mind. Were you at Lewis & Clark? If not, where were you?

Roma said...

Such beautiful photos!